- Born: 02.07.1988 in Bucharest
Graduate of the ”I. L. Caragiale” University for Theatre and Film. Shooting Star Romania 2013, in Berlinale.
- She has a personal site www.adacondeescu.ro
- The daughter of literary historian and critic Alexandru Dan Condeescu, manager of the Romanian Literature Museum (1990-2007)
- She plays parts in several plays when in her 6th grade and then in a Romanian -French co-production.
- She does horse riding from an early age
- For her part in Loverboy she does research at the Center for Recovery of the Victims of Prostitution Traffic
- She takes dancing lessons for her part in Lupu, by Bogdan Mustata.
- Married to film director Cătălin Mitulescu.