The results of the contest organised by the National Filmmaking Centre (CNC) were posted on June 1st, 2016 on CNC site
Funding granted for ”Fiction Feature-length film” section:
- Gomera, director and screenwriter Corneliu Porumboiu - RON2,902,240.
- Pentru asta te-ai născut/You Were Born for This, by Radu Jude - RON 2,369,500
- Alice T, by Radu Muntean, RON1,747,200
- Câine/Dog, by Florin Șerban, RON1,695,000.
- Moromeţii 2, by Stere Gulea, RON1,478,314,
- Căprioara/The Deer, by Bogdan Apetri, RON1,275,000,
- Berliner, by Marian Crișan, RON1,232,800,
- Mireasa mortului/Dead Man's Bride, by Corneliu Gheorghiţă, RON1,019,212,
- Zavera/TheRebellion, by Andrei Gruzsniczki, RON 910,000.
Within the section “Feature-lengthdebut”, three projects were granted funding:
- Luna de miere/ Lemonade, by Ioana Uricaru - RON2,955,275,
- Reversibil/Reversible, by Kenneth Mercken - RON1,230,750
- Sub nivelul mării/Below Sea Level, by Ștefan Constantinescu - RON313,973.
Within the “Documentary” section, seven projects got financing:
- O oră la Mamaia/One Hour in Mamaia, by Tudor Giurgiu - RON775,000,
- Zona/The Zone, by Manuela Morar - RON594,000,
- Ultimul drum/Last Journey, by Claudiu Mitcu - RON420,000,
- Păr/Hair, by Florin Iepan - RON395,000,
- Strigăte și șoapte/Shouts and Whispers, by Andra Chiriac - RON394,500,
- Planeta Petrila/Petrila Planet, by Andrei Dăscălescu - RON280,000
- Născuţi în aprilie/Born in April, by Adrian Pîrvu - RON141,500.
Within the “Animation” section, seven projects received funding:
- Insula/The Island, by Anca Damian, RON970,000.
- Accidentul/The Accident, by Sergiu Negulici, RON700,000,
- Primulgol/The First Goal, by Radu Nicolae și Ștefan Buzea, RON399,000
- Magicianul/The Magician, by Bogdan Mureșanu, RON308,500,
- 8 minute/8 Minutes, by Sebastian Cosorși Cristian Pascariu, RON300,000
- Aievea/In Reality, by Anton Octavian, RON 216,000
- Ceva/Something, by Paul Mureșan, RON106,500.